Tuesday, October 9, 2007

El Guitarra

You all know it's impossible not to bring anything expensive and bulky back from the US each time.
Last night I went down to Guitar Center to get an axe for my brother. The directive was to get a black or white one with good look and feel.
I actually spent 2.5 hours trying out the entire store. Since I'm a Les Paul guy myself the final choice was between these three Epiphones.
I actually gave Ibanez, Schecter and Jackson a chance, but in this price range they kinda suck.
I was standing there playing with earphones connected to a Marshall when this sales guy stuck a note under my nose with a big smile.
"Bollocks, didn't I turn off the speaker?"
No, the note read: "You're the smartest cust I've ever seen!"
If you've ever been into a guitar store you'd understand him; lots of self-claimed guitarists and drummers rocking off in every corner.
I guess that shows the difference between shy swedes and loud americans. :)
So, I finally went for the white one plus a trainer with digital effects and mp3 support to play along with your favourite songs.

No comments: